Thursday, June 14, 2007

New Blog Widget Test

we are testing the new GT Channel site. I am testing here if I can really export a "blog post widget" from my blog on the new site. Yes the new site enables users to make their own blogs in addition to watching and uploading videos. Actually not just blogging but they can network among other users, make groups, share media etc. It is really going to be cool and we can't wait to launch it officially. Those of you who have found it on the web already just bear with us as we work out the glitches. It will replace the current site very shortly.

[Loading PeopleAggregator widget ...]

1 comment:

sam said...

I have started a new forum about JDM cars and bikes. Feel free to promote anything you like in my forum. It may become a useful tool for you in the future. The address is
www.nissangtrblog.com
Don't worry about the name, I am focusing on all JDM car and bike manufactures.